.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Actions to Take in Response to Concerns That a Colleague May Be:

a. Failing to comply with safeguarding procedures harm to comply whitethorn put tikeren and novel people at risk of legal injury or abuse. I would follow the setting safeguarding policy or outright report it to the safeguarding co-ordinator or the supervisor/ aim teacher. I would non talk of these matters with anyone else. b. Harming, abusing or bullying a child or young soul Any soul working in schools who suspects that a co-worker may be abusing a child or young person must(prenominal) do on their suspicions. This action will serve not solo to protect children but also colleagues from false accusations.I would act straight off to protect the child by informing the supervisor/head teacher. If the allegement is against the supervisor/head teacher, I would report my concerns to the designated person for child egis or directly to the Education Authority. I would also deal in a CAF form within 24 hours. a. Failing to comply with safeguarding procedures Failure to compl y may put children and young people at risk of harm or abuse. I would follow the setting safeguarding policy or immediately report it to the safeguarding co-ordinator or the supervisor/head teacher. I would not discuss these matters with anyone else. . Harming, abusing or bullying a child or young person Any person working in schools who suspects that a colleague may be abusing a child or young person must act on their suspicions. This action will serve not only to protect children but also colleagues from false accusations. I would act immediately to protect the child by informing the supervisor/head teacher. If the allegation is against the supervisor/head teacher, I would report my concerns to the designated person for child protection or directly to the Education Authority. I would also fill in a CAF form within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment