.

Monday, April 15, 2019

Why go to College Essay Example for Free

Why go to College EssayI believe that one of the best slipway for me to be successful in life is by going to college. In todays world, acquire through life happily seems hard to do with only a high school diploma. acceptfully going to college entrust give me the education I need to have a happy, successful life. unconstipated though college is very costly and time consuming, I hope it will eventually get me a higher degree, so I can vital life in a way that makes me happy. College should booster me improve myself in many ways and also help me achieve my goals in life. The things I hope to do in college are enhance my sleep togetherledge, obtain new experiences, and prepare myself for a career I enjoy.Many people know that knowledge is the key to success. It is very hard for people without further education to support their families. My father chose to work with my grandfather straight out of high school. They are still in the flooring business to this day. My dad pushed me to go to college because he doesnt want me to go through what he has to go through every day. The intense, physical labor, and the long hours at work make him regret what he chose as his career. He now knows that if he would have went to college, it could have changed his life.Even though I beginnert know what kind of degree I want to get out of college, I horizon that going to college would be the best thing for me to do straight out of high school. Trying to live with the job I have right now would almost be impossible to support myself, let alone a whole family. It is proven that almost every person with further learning, makes more capital than a person with just a high school diploma. Even though my parents are able to support my family, my dad only having a high school diploma, it is very hard for them to do.Something that is very authoritative to me, is finding a career that I actually enjoy. If I did find a job where I made a lot of money, but didnt enjoy it, I dont know if would be worth it. I need to find something that I am happy with, so I will be more willing to go to work every day.I know that I will be spending the next few years of my life in college, and I will also be spending more money than I have. The reason I want to pullmyself through all of the schooling, is because I know it will give me a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment