.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Elections :: essays research papers

2000 preference The two main candidates for the election of 2000 are George W. Bush and Al Gore. Al Gore, of course, being the current Vice President. I have never been into the wholly politics game. But, get along that I am 18 years white-haired I feel I should start paying more guardianship to political issues. I dont know if I am going to choose this year, and if I did I dont know who I would vote for. I very dont know much about either canditate. All I know is that Gore is Vice President to Clinton, and we all know how most state feel about Clinton. In order for me to make a image on who I am going to vote for I would wish to know where distributively canditate satnds on different political issues. Some of the issues I will be covering are abortion, crime, drugs, education, environment, and gun control. These are the issues I am most interested in, and I would like a chairwoman who agrees with me on a good portion of these issues. To start off, I am going to state whe re I stand on each of the isssues. I then will sate where each presidential canditate stands on each issue. The first topic I would like to discuss is abortion. spontaneous abortion is variety show of a big thing to me. I am one of those who is against abortion. I feel abortion is kind of like murder. I know it is weak for me to say that abortion is wrong, because I have never gotten a lady friend pregnant before. I understand that some tees make mis take ups and want to reconcile those mistakes. But, I feel more people should stand up for their mistakes and take some action. Instead of having the baby aborted, the parents should put the child up for adoption. What if that gull was going to come up with a cure for cancer? I bet the parents would not want o abort the child then. Abortion is one area I agree with Bush. Bush wants to cut raze the amount of abortions given out the whole year. Bush also wants to plow the choice of having abortions over to the state. Gore, on the o ther hand, wants to leave the choice in the womans hand. He feels it is up to her to decide whether or not to have an abortion.

No comments:

Post a Comment