.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Dreams :: essays research papers

DreamsAfter I wake up I quickly sire to a world check. Realizing that I imparthave a neat collard job. Working through the ranks from the bottom up to reacha bonnie goal. I will have diplomas and achievements, but I doubt if I willmanage a billion dollar company. In my reality working fleshy is part of invariably soyday life. Working hard every day feeling that I am underpaid is reality.In my romance like state again I see myself always happy. never sampleed outwith the days problems or worries. Family problems are not an issue. acquiringto and from work is no problem. either idea or presentation that I have workswell. Meetings run smoothly under my command. The office and cater work likea well oiled machine. All components together to reach a common goal.Reality sets in, stress is a indwelling part of life. Living in an ideal worldwith no stress or problems is boring. Anger and stress add spice and excitementto life. mickle always deal with stress everyday. I am no excommunication and eitheris the future.Coworkers cheery and happy enters my thoughts when dreaming of the future.Miscommunications and misunderstandings are unheard of. all individual isnice to each other and no one is ever upset. Work atmosphere is quiet andpeaceful. People respecting each ones own opinion. Every day people are ontime and punctual. Work is through on time with no excuses for late work.The future is full of coworkers creation angry and disgruntled.Miscommunications and misunderstandings are a part of life. No individual isever nice to everyone all of the time. People upset with other people is anatural process of life. Everyone has a bad day. It is not possible to becheery and bubbly all of the time. Though nice this is not possible. crusade five minutes to work every morning in my sports car is obviously adream. Dreaming of never having to deal with traffic or long commutes livingin a small city no bigger than 30,000. A big city is too inconvenient for croak an d time. Reaching any destination takes over thirty minutes.Living in a big city is reality. Waking up at 600a.m. and picking up mycar pool. Riding along the loop in my Geo Metro that reaches over thirty milesto the gallon. My cars starter is shot and the air-conditioning doesnt work.I will live in a big city and commute to my senior high school rise office building down town.Each morning dreading the bit drive filled with traffic jams and spilt coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment