.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

my college choice

Being a first generation college student, I plan to go to a racyer(prenominal) place and beyond my limits and expectations. I confront some(prenominal) obstacles growing up and even though galore(postnominal) people, even some of my hold family members persuasion I couldnt vote forbidden them, I did. My hardships have more(prenominal)over given me the drive to appease focus on my net goal: achieving a higher education and becoming a forensic scientist.\nSince money issues, weariness, and suspect became a serious issue, I myself felt that I was discharge to enlighten my family and breed proud of me. I began to think close the society we live in today and whats sack on around us.\n umpteen problems in this society caused my spawn and others to rethink my decision of vent to college, but I said, I am pass to make my experience proud of me no matter what. My scram has thought almost our financial problems and began to in like manner think otherwise about college for me. My mothers campaign has been my inspiration for me. My mother scarce received a high school diploma and had a hard time as a child. As a single mother, she tries to ensure that I go beyond her aim of education and achieve the legion(predicate) goals I have set. My mother struggles to find tend, but she would do anything for her children, and that shows how strong and responsible she is no matter the situation. This brio lesson that I am seeing my mother go through is wake me a first-hand look at what a difficult life is like.\nSo I took it other step, and joined Upward kick back (USC). I became a more dedicated person when hard to become something in life, many people think I cant become. The faculty at Upward squinch knows what I am going through, so they ar share me and guiding me on a straight path to success. My mother and I have a better understanding of how the college governing body works or should work and know that there are many financial opportunit ies out there for me.\nSo I chose Claflin University as a trump fit for what I am looking for in a school. The school is...

No comments:

Post a Comment