.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Teenagers and Procrastination

A problem that umpteen teenagers regain is cunctation, leading to many upset situations. I know many of us puzzle had ane of those periods when there was an sample due a calendar week from the daytime it was given and snarl like there was aught but time to fasten on and everyday it was Ill just take down on it tomorrow and that tomorrow turned into the night forward. accordingly suddenly there becomes a state of panic along with pressure of an assignment that could have been started weeks ago and what could have perhaps been exceptional turns into a radical that was written the night before and it most likely is non the best that could have been done. I had always had problems with procrastination and never did I ever value I would one day leave this unacceptable justify behind. But fortunately veritable situations that I came across became a huge problem in my schooling and then I came to a realization that procrastination has molded my moment of being. It was quatern oclock in the reddening and my narration essay was do that by-line morning. I decided it was time to start on my cardinal page essay, so I pulled out my laptop without even brainstorming or write down ideas to begin. I sit on my buttocks clueless as to what I should write. Thinking, if I would have started this paper the day it was given I wouldnt be sitting here thoroughgoing(a) at a ready reckoner screen panicking. I scorned my friends, because they had done their paper forth of time, and if I was smart I wouldve done the same. As I sat on my bed I begin to snitch the internet. It seemed as if all the answers in the world were there that would jockstrap me. Google is a great look for engine, I thought to myself. As I started my essay I begin to fall asleep, so I went on YouTube to charm something entertaining. Time flew by as I begin to enjoy myself forgetting all about my paper. lastly it was two thirty in the morning, and I hadnt even wrote my name. I was really disappointed in myself, because I knew I...

No comments:

Post a Comment